8.04.2008

Now explain to me why I still feel tired...


So Annie is a champion sleeper. I know I've talked about how she sleeps through everything while we're out and about, but I haven't really gone into how she sleeps at night. You'd think that she would be up all night since she sleeps so much during the day. That is not the case. She spoils me like crazy. We had a few rough nights here and there in the past 2 months, where she woke up to eat every hour or even every half and hour. But for the most part, she sleeps from 3 to 4 hours at a time. Lately though, (and I really hope I am not jinxing myself here by writing about it) she's been sleeping for much longer through the night. Mostly it's between 5 or 6 hours, but she's slept for 8 hours twice now, and last night she beat that record. She slept for ELEVEN hours. I could not believe it. She wakes up every once in a while when she sleeps like that, but she'll just squirm around a little bit and then sucks on her thumb to get herself back to sleep. It's awesome. I like to think she's rewarding me for making me wait so long for her to get here. It's the least she could do, really. ;0)

No comments: