9.14.2008

My Sleepy Family

This was the scene at 11:30 am Sunday morning:(Paul was in the exact same position in our bed, but you'll have to take my word for it because I didn't have the nerve to take a picture of him sleeping. The flash might have woken him up and he's a grump in the morning!)

We all went to bed around midnight last night (Annie slept from 9-11:30, woke up to eat, and fell back asleep around 11:45). I woke up at 10 this morning and immediately turned the monitor volume up all the way to make sure she was still breathing in there. I took the dogs out, ate breakfast, did a load of laundry, cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom, and they were both still snoozing. I came in to check on her and promptly knocked into the exersaucer when I went to open the window. That was enough to finally wake her up. Man this kid can sleep. She definitely got that from her dad!

No comments: