3.23.2009

Addendum: Annie At 9 Months

The day after I wrote the last post, Annie woke up and decided that she does indeed know how to clap and to prove it she's just going to go ahead and clap all day. Clap for standing up, clap for getting ready to go bye-bye, clap for Daddy hanging up shelves, clap for everything! She was so proud of herself for finally figuring it out, it was pretty much the cutest thing ever.

Also, I can't believe I left out her standing skills. She is getting better and better at standing on her own without holding onto anything. At first she would stand for a few seconds before realizing she wasn't holding onto anything so she would sit down quickly. But now she stands for about a minute or so and can even wave her arms, lift them up, and clap while she's doing it. Talented girl, I'll tell you what. She also took a step Saturday. It was a small, wobbly one, but it was a definite step. And now I will go cry because my baby is growing up way too fast.

No comments: