11.23.2008

Photo Shoot Break

It's been way too long since I last posted! Update on the rolling: this week she made vast improvement rolling onto her back, so we're doing much better. In fact, she's really been getting around lately, between the rolling and the almost creeping. I think she'll be crawling before we know it! She is still waking up in the night, but only once, and that's because we're having trouble figuring out her eating schedule now that we've introduced cereal. I'm sure that will work itself out soon though. I'm not sweating it too much because she's been nursing for much shorter periods lately, so when we get up in the night she eats for about 10 minutes and goes right back to sleep. She's such a happy, easy going baby. I can't say it enough, I really lucked out.

Here is a video of Annie playing after her Christmas card photo shoot. The sound is really wonky, but I kept it because the faces she makes in this video are so entertaining. At about 1:55 you can see the "drop everything I'm doing to watch George walk by" face. We've been seeing that one a lot lately.

I suppose it goes without saying that it is extremely difficult to get a good picture of a 5-month-old and 2 dogs. Near impossible really. In the final one you can only see the back of George's head next to Annie & Gus in the chair, because George decided he was done sitting in front of them and needed to look out the window. It was the only one where Annie wasn't a blur of motion trying to grab at poor Gussy. Needless to say, we all needed a break after we were done. :)


Post Christmas Card Photo Shoot from porkchop on Vimeo.

2 comments:

weasley24601 said...

Ahhhh I can't wait to see her this week!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I remember trying to do xmas pictures with Dominick his first couple of years. Not. Easy. And you are brave for trying to get the dogs in there too ;) I love the squealing, so stinkin' cute! She just loves that stuffed puppy.